- New Fall & Winter Hours
Starting today, August 29, we are starting our new Fall & Winter schedule. The schedule is as follows: Tuesdays 2 pm -7 pm and Saturdays 9 am-2 pm. We have no more fresh blueberries available, but we have frozen blueberries, ice cream, organic jams & syrup and blueberry soap available. There will be some special you-pick days coming up when the hazelnuts are ready.
- When available we will have dried shelled hazelnuts to purchase. They cost $10/lb.
- If you come to the farm to pick your own blueberries, there is no need to bring anything. We have everything you need for picking and transporting them home.
- Our farm features 3 delicious varieties of blueberries. They are Reka, Draper and Liberty, each with their own flavor profile. You’ll have to try them all to decide which is your favorite!
- We sell fresh blueberries in season, frozen blueberries and handmade blueberry ice cream made locally with our blueberries by our friends at Lopez Island Creamery.
- We are open select weekends for hazelnut you-pick in the fall.
- Please remember to leave your four footed friends at home as a courtesy to others.
- Debit/Credit cards are accepted.